A painting of a Fanta can. Image created with Acrylic paint. Diluted acrylic dripped over the top to create depth. Black definition lines added once paint has dried, outlining the various shapes the paint drips create. Lines creating depth and the interesting effect. Had a lot of fun painting the can and using the lines to make it standout and also to look different. Hope you enjoy too.
20cm x 20cm x 1cm
1. If you live in Melbourne please contact me if you would like to see the paintings in person, at my studio or in your home.
2. If you would like more information or see more photos please contact me.
3. I accept commissions, so if you like something but want in a different colour or size please contact me.
4. International buyers - any landed costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
Shipping from Australia
1-3 business days
Estimated shipping times
- Australia : 3 - 5 business days
- New Zealand : 3 - 5 business days
- North America : 5 - 10 business days
- Europe : 5 - 10 business days
- Asia Pacific : 5 - 7 business days
- Latin America and the Caribbean : 5 - 10 business days
- North Africa and the Middle East : 5 - 10 business days
- Sub-Saharan Africa : 5 - 10 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.